[Healeys] parts comparisons

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Mon Aug 27 06:43:09 MDT 2007

    Rick, when considering sources for Healey parts, don't forget Autofarm
Ltd.  We are probably the largest supplier of Healey parts in Canada.  Our
stock and  selection are quite extensive and generally most competitive.
Since our shop  caters to only Healey's, we have done a lot of the sourcing
for you and our knowledge and advice are always available.
    Don't want to take list space with blatant advertising, but just wanted
you to have all the information, so you can make informed choices.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net