[Healeys] Austin Healey Script on Boot Lid

Ph.J.Aeckerlin j.aeckerlin at tiscali.nl
Mon Aug 27 01:40:30 MDT 2007

Lin,
I took a wooden spatula(?) normally used to stir paint, drilled a hole
in an end just larger than the pin of the script, stuck the fixing nut
on the spatula with some caulk, sent my wife and kids away for 15
minutes so they wouldn't learn new swearwords and managed to get the
third fixing on the third pin.
Good luck!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Nethrlands
1964 BJ8 29432