[Healeys] BJ8 for sale

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Aug 27 00:02:58 MDT 2007

G'day John

This car has been for sale for some time here in Australia. The latest
time by The Healey Factory in May this year with an asking price of
Aus$80,000.

I have just sent a message to the seller asking his whereabouts in
Sydney so I can view the car. We'll see what happens.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia