[Healeys] Titles & Pedigrees

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 19:19:08 MDT 2007

I've settled on "General whipping boy - Bluegrass Club"

Jim Werner

Former newsletter editor (twice) and currently again, Membership Chairman,
Springthing Chairman, Treasurer, Archivist, Regalia, Activities Director,
Conclave Rallymaster, Webmaster, Email list Moderator and probably others I have
forgotten. When I got out of college I was made a Vice-President since we
thought it would look good on my resume. (leadership skills!)

I have a collection of name tags to prove it....