[Healeys] Titles & Pedigrees

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 08:02:32 MDT 2007

You guys can really be funny sometimes.  I remember the good old days when we
would simply list the cars we owned or had an interest in follow our names in
our list postings.  Now it's titles and pedigrees.  I never knew there were so
many soap boxes out there.

Kirk Kvam - Founding Investor 1st Centennial
Bancorp. (good time to buy the stock, fcen)
Owner of numerous Austin-Healeys
since 1961
Member, AHCA, AHCUSA, AHCSD, AHA of So.Cal. etc. etc.

John May -
Past Nat'l Pres AHCA

Rich Chrysler - Founding member of the Southern Ontario
Chapter of the AHCA,
AHCA / National Concours Registry Liaison

Ed - Founding
Member & Delegate
ILLINI Chapter - AHCA (28+ years)

Rudy Streng - Past Nat'l
Pres AHCA

Still laughing,
Carlos Cruz
Past President Midwest AHCA (twice)
Past Regional Driving Director Midwest AHCA
Past National Publicity Officer
AHCUSA - 3 years
Past Husband
and