[Healeys] Sightints

tfsbj7 at mindspring.com tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 24 07:11:43 MDT 2007

Funny.... we arrived in Hershey PA on 19 Apr.   We travel via Motorhome and normally tow the Healey in an enclosed trailer behind the motorhome.  (We use the Healey for daily transport wherever we park the motorhome.)  For this trip, because bad weather was predicted we towed the Jeep instead.... alas, no Healey for the visit to Hershey.

Then, we decided to "see the sights" in Hershey and selected the Chocolate Factory (I wonder why?), the Zoo, and the Gardens.   We decided to pass on the Antique Car museum because the brochure showed cars of very early vintage and I figured (wrongly I guess) that there would be nothing "Healey" in the museum....alas, missed the Healey on the wall.

I guess we'll have to pay another visit to Hershey PA...:-)... Next time with the Healey (the roads would around there would be fun to drive with the top down.)

-skip-