[Healeys] Fw: Leg Room in Healeys

John Rued rudedoggg at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 20:00:32 MDT 2007

Dave Nock did a nice job in giving my 6'6" frame breathing room in my BN1.
We pushed the aft panels back and the floorborad forward.  There were some
mods to the pedals/linkages.

Only one downside--if you like using your top--your really can't stow the
top.  No big deal 'cause I don't use the top.

JR