[Healeys] Nash Healey / I was there

Lynn Neff lnjn36 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 08:30:48 MDT 2007

I happened to be at the auction Saturday early enough to get a chance to look at the Nash Healey. Admittedly, I have only seen a few previously, but never did I see one that looked this beautiful. It was a stunning red and appeared to be flawless. Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected a sale price of $210,000. Was this a record?

  Earlier in the evening a beautiful A-H Mk III went for $80,000. And, just for real excitement, a few hours later, a Duesenberg went for $4,000,000. None of these prices include the buyers percentage!

  Lynn Neff BT7