[Healeys] Dieseling problem - Water as Fuel

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 14:53:31 MDT 2007

Jack:  Someone has.  I have forwarded an e-mail sent to me back in June with
an attachment that is a video news report from Fox26 News, location unknown,
reporting on such a development.  Also, Googling "Water as fuel for cars"
brings up 4 million hits on the subject.  If not a scam, then the principle
seems to be breaking down water into Hydogen and Oxygen and running the car on
the Hydogen.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031

"...Why has no-one invented a car engine running on tap water yet?
Regards,

Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432..."

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/x-ms-wmv which had a name of Film WaterFuel.wmv]