[Healeys] Owls Head Auction Healey Sold.

James Lea clocks at midcoast.com
Sat Aug 18 14:44:46 MDT 2007

I just returned from the Owls Head Transportation Museum Auction where I
went to inspect  a 1960 AH for a friend who is looking for a Healey
roadster. My guess was $35 to $40 thousand but it brought $53,500. Granted
it was a clean car but it has a Moss interior and trim as opposed to
Heritage leather, chrome wires and a few other minor things I thought were
wrong. Maybe the high prices at BJ and RM are bringing all of our cars along
with them as they get higher and higher. Anyway, you can see the Healey (
number 67) and the rest of the cars at http://www.ohtm.org/ under 2007 Auto
Auction. Cheers, JL

James Lea
PO Box 25