[Healeys] What should I pay

Ron Davies rdavies1 at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 13:01:13 MDT 2007

John:
There are not enough or good enough pictures to really tell, but I went
through $20,000 quickly in my mind to get it to a 10 footer, IMHO. Others
would argue $30,000 I bet.

I certainly wouldn't pay more than $20,000 as is and $25,000 is not even his
reserve. Actually I would keep looking if it were me.
Always buy the most car you can as it's far cheaper than restoration.
Ron Davies
SoCal
67 BJ8
97 DB7
-------------------------

   I'm looking to purchase my first Austin Healey and would like some
advice.  I've just finished restoring my TR6 to concourse condition, so
I do have some experience.  I was looking at the 67 mark III on ebay and
was wondering what a fair offer would be.  I have not looked at the car
yet, but wanted to have a little advance knowledge when I go.  Thanks
for any advice.  John Mitchell

http://tinyurl.com/2bz7mq

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2bz7mq
rdavies1 at cox.net