[Healeys] Tranny hell

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Fri Aug 17 21:37:05 MDT 2007

Glad to hear of your few moments of lock free shifting.   Since you are
fortunate enough to have a couple of LBCs why not just start yanking the
eng. and trany out while you still have some nice weather, depending on
where you live.   Trany redos make great winter, in the basement,  projects.
And so far it  sounds like you still have all your gears intact so rather
than force the issue and continue to have to "go no
go",   I thinks its time.   Once you get in there and start dismantling this
and replacing,  you'll be glad you did.   And I repeat, if your gears are
good you are miles (and dollars) a head .

The list will help.  Plenty of pictures and verbage around for this area.

Just drain the Redline into a clean container and reuse it when your ready.

Good Luck,   Mark