[Healeys] hylomar

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Thu Aug 16 17:58:55 MDT 2007

    I am resorting to this bulk mailing in case I miss anyone.  Usual
apologies.  After stating that we had Hylomar HPF in stock, I realized that I
was down to my last six tubes.  I had orders from "The list" for more than
this.  Since we have two engines and two transmissions & o/drives to rebuild,
I thought I should order in some more.  Horrors!!  No longer available.  I
easily found Hylomar Universal Blue,  but it is not the same product.  I will
keep looking, and post the outcome. Sorry if I misled anyone.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net