[Healeys] Healey at Lime Rock last weekend

dracmarine at aol.com dracmarine at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 08:49:37 MDT 2007

Nice shot mixed in with some serious competition;? I saw 2 at the Monterey Pre-historics on Saturday, 1 red with white hardtop tricarb 100-6 and a BRG 100-4 I believe.? Both ran very strong!....Heading back to watch the Historic races on Saturday and walking?the PB?Concours on Sunday. Just another car guy weekend in mid Calif.?? :^)

Richard of KY/CA
1960 BN7 440