[Healeys] Big Birthday Coming Up

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:47:11 MDT 2007

Don,

Happy Birthday to your Healey! Here's wishing you both health, longevity,
and a continued blissfull relationship.

I understand your emotion! Went through the same back in May when my Healey
turned 40.
What makes this special is my Healey came through exactly like yours; same
color,options. Purchased October 1967, Boffo Motors, New Brighton, Pa.
Different numbers.

Enjoy

WD  67 BJ8

From:  DENewman2 at aol.com