[Healeys] fuel sending unit

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Mon Aug 13 16:04:27 MDT 2007

Jim,
I looked at the AT web page. I did not see that any adjustable voltages
there. The ones I saw listed still had specified full and empty
resistance values.
Are those the ones you are thinking of?
Ken Freese

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces+ken.freese=aerojet.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces+ken.freese=aerojet.com at autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of rjhco
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 8:41 AM
To: 'Ron Fine'; Warthodson at aol.com; healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel sending unit

Why not step up to an electronic sending unit with no moving parts?  You
will have to bring power to the sender and make an adapter to hold the
sender in place.  The voltages are adjustable to work with the original
gauge.  Fuel gauge problems are then over for good.  They are available
from any fuel cell manufacturer.

Best regards,
Jim

I would like to know
if there are better quality repos available from any particular source?
ken.freese at aerojet.com

Healeys at autox.team.net