[Healeys] ? throughout my messages

63AHBJ7 63ahbj7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:27:59 MDT 2007

<<Is there a setting of some type that I need to correct?>>

Yes, Bill !

As 99.9% of Mailing List Mgrs/Owners and web site "masters"/owners will tell
you, get RID of the POS known as aol!!!

I am on a couple Tech User Lists for various programs including MJB's new one
known as MailMan (program that operates this List).  Reason I am on their Tech
User List is that I run a dozen Mailing Lists using MailMan.  MAJORITY of
probs discussed involve aol & gmail with hotmail following.

aol does what THEY want and not in accordence with "Net regs".  Go figure.

Ed