[Healeys] Lost Titles

Tom Felts tomfelts at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 06:52:44 MDT 2007

When I lived in Ind in the 80's, I had the Vin number of my Healey changed
by the Ind DOT pretty easily.  The original Vin number tag had been cut off
before I bought the car and the PO registered the car with a vin of
"AH3000"--believe it or not.  When I did the research and got the correct
Vin, all I needed to do was explain the situation to them and they changed
the number w/o a hassle.

I say this as an encouragement for working with your DOT group.

Best of luck
tom