[Healeys] Lost Titles

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sat Aug 11 05:16:28 MDT 2007

You sound like my "inner voice" that has been talking to me for the past
week since I discovered my inexcusable mistake.  This is what happens when
wives tell their husbands to clear out all of this junk, I guess.

I had intentions of checking the drawers of course but distractions (
retired neighbors that just have to tell you about every little ache and
pain in their life ) and the rush of life,   got the better of me.

Thats all I've got,  they're gone and now I have to figure away to get them
replaced.

And the bright side,   I still have the cars.  : )

Mark