[Healeys] Motor is running/odd noise

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 17:05:59 MDT 2007

Bottom nut on the back carb, the one I can barely reach and can only turn a
half a flat at a time, was stripped, because of the bad access I couldn't
tell, but I pushed down on the carbs and the noise diminished, so I knew I was
on to something.

Thanks for your help, did the 20 minute run, nothing leaking!  Got up to about
205 but given the newness of the motor and the heat in the garage I think that
is not so bad, I did run a fan on high to ventilate the engine compartment.

Greg Lemon
54 Bn1

Time to button her back down and see how she runs