[Healeys] {Healeys] Revolving Sprite

William Kollar wkollar at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 13:06:01 MDT 2007

I meant to send this reply to the list for information, but I ended up only
sending it to the original poster.  Sooooo here it is as a resend.  Just in
case others might be interested.

Back a few years ago I found this web site that describes how to build a
automobile rotisserie (Early Spitfire Body Tub Rotisserie).

 http://www.totallytriumph.net/spitfire/rotisserie.shtml

I can't remember what led me to it at the time. It might even have been a
post on this forum.  I don't know if this is what you are looking for but |
it's worth a look to see what you think.  If not you might be able to modify
| it to suit your needs.

Ever Wonder ?

_bill