[Fot] TR6 Porterfield R-4 Rear Brake Shoes - Carbotech relining

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu May 23 18:32:48 MDT 2024

Excuse me for not commenting specifically about the rear shoes.  I also use standard street shoes from Moss on the back of my TR3 with Datsun aluminum drums.  No problems at all.  Little wear as well.  I’ve changed the front pads a number of times in comparison during my relatively short racing years.
Dave H.