[Fot] Looking for parts transport from Denver, NC to VIR next week

John H. Hasty jhasty at mhc-law.com
Wed Mar 20 15:03:31 MDT 2024

I’ll be getting my pickup truck from my lake Norman house in Denver Monday or Tuesday and the bed will be mostly empty I assume that would be enough space.  If so I would be happy to do so if I knew where exactly the shop is.  Give me a ring at 704-577-0175

[image001.png]

John H. Hasty
Of Counsel
Mullen Holland & Cooper P.A.