[Fot] Press Release about Sonoma Kastner Cup

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Mar 11 09:47:37 MDT 2024

Oh the beauty and wonder of this image.  Hardy's racing efforts were truly amazing.  Beside fame and notoriety from all of his wins and towing with an E-type, I wonder how many road racing competitors, world wide, raced essentially the same car in regional and national competition for over 25 years.  If his first autocross competition in '65 is included, which he won, minus 14 months of military service, that's just about 32 years running the same car.  Amazing.
Dave H.