[Fot] TR6 Steering wheel and column upgrade for racing?

Mark Cook mecook at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 5 10:36:46 MST 2024

Any thoughts on a recommended steering wheel and quick release (such as a Krontec)?  Also, upgrades to the steering column for racing a TR6?  Rubber flex joint has been replaced with metal u-joint.  I have seen some 320mm/12.5” Momo Prototipo wheels that look interesting.  Not sure how they would fit, or what adapters might be required without cramping the cockpit.  I have an OMP Superquadro 330mm/13” steering wheel which I considered installing, but does not look quite period correct.

Figure some of you have “been there, done that”.

Thanks,

Mark Cook