[Fot] Triumphs killing it at Blackhawk Farms

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Tue Jun 18 08:30:11 MDT 2024

we want pictures of the old beast!

On Jun 18, 2024, at 10:25 AM, Mark Fisher via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Hi All:

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming supply of hospitality, good advice, and safe fun racing!  I found a temporary upright on Monday, and the car is back on 4 wheels.  I'd like to try to shake this thing down at a few more events this season, before diving into it's innards in the off season.  Hope to see you all down the road!!

Mark "Silo" Fisher, builder of Invincible II, and caretaker of black Spit #0 (to be named later)
Mark at eFishers.com