[Fot] Racing Anomaly

R. John Lye rjl6n at cstone.net
Tue Jul 30 08:40:16 MDT 2024

When I was racing a Formula Ford, the car that was two cars in front
of me hit a snake sunning itself on the track and threw it into the air.
It landed in the lap of the driver of the car behind him (which was
right in front of me).  Obviously, there was a very sudden application
of brakes, and I was able to get around him!

We had a good laugh in the paddock about that pass, though.

John