[Fot] Spit/GT6 Race Pads

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 3 13:46:59 MDT 2024

 Yes Tony exactly!No we don't want a thickness change, that's the problem!

Glen Efinger

    On Wednesday, July 3, 2024 at 03:29:16 PM EDT, Tony Drews via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I think they are talking the shape of the periphery of the friction material, not the thickness.  Same thickness inside rotor to outside rotor, but "shorter" pad material closer to the center of the rotor.  Shaped like

\_/

Piston / brake pad is flat to the rotor.

Cheers, Tony