[Fot] Fwd: Kas Kastner - Oil Manifold (Suzanne Winters)

Mark Cook mecook at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 18 12:11:07 MST 2024

Charly,

Once again, thanks!  For the others on the list, Charly had been great at helping me with some other questions.   On the external oil manifold, Chuck Gee has reached out to me separately as well as Jake Jacobsen.

Great points on the oil pump.  Steve Yott let me know he is no longer making his oil pumps which were primarily for the TR4.  So, am looking at the Racestorations oil pump/baffle combination.  Even with it, cleaning up the castings and checking the tolerances is a good idea.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Mark Cook