[Fot] Heads Up! Fire System Requirements for Kastner Cup

Ken Knight kknight at klaenv.com
Tue Feb 20 17:50:45 MST 2024

FYI to FOT.  After this whole thing started I called Safecraft, who supplied my system.  I ordered a new  5 pound bottle with a head made for two releases cables and the second cable.  They are in stock and I should have it in under two weeks.  They are located in the SF Bay area.

Ken

Sent from Mail for Windows