[Fot] FOT at Amelia Island?

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:59:52 MST 2024

Terry,

I am traveling with Tom Chandler and his entourage, as I did for Pebble Beach.

We will arrive Friday and leave Monday.  Certainly, there will be time to get together.

Tom has a house rented, but there is no firm schedule yet.

I am excited about being there….to break up the Iowa Winter.

Tom Chandler will be display his Glaspar Special. At Pebble Beach it was the Maverick.