[Fot] New member of FOT - Mark Fisher

Gary Schneider garygret at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 18:20:39 MST 2024

 Mark will need to add another foot to the roll bar!Gary Schneider

    On Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 06:11:24 PM CST, Tony Drews via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Please add Mark Fisher - aka "Silo" to the FOT list.  He recently
acquired a couple of Midwest Council Triumph Spitfires, and is looking
to get one of them on the track this spring / summer. It's a Spitfire
with what appears to be a GT-6 drivetrain, so it's had an interesting
history.  He's also a long time Triumph guy and has been lurking around
our sport for quite a while.  He's been building cars for a long time
and has done some racing in other non-vintage series.

I'll let him give a better introduction / racing history - I won't do
him proper justice from memory.

He's in the Chicago area so would be running in VSCDA with us Midwest folks.

Regards, Tony Drews

fot at autox.team.net