[Fot] 2025 Kastner Cup

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 12:56:29 MDT 2024

 I'm not 100% certain, but figure August 28, 2025 through September 1, 2025. Labor Day 2025 is September 1st.

No racing on Sunday, but a killer car show Sunday at the track and there's usually a race car trip from the track to downtown Falls Village on one of the evenings, probably THU but maybe FRI. The info on that will be in the registration info.

Lime Rock is a magical place. There is a lot of history there. Check out the video: Lime Rock Park: The Secret Valley of Racing here: Lime Rock Park: The Secret Valley of Racing (CLASSICS REMASTERED) - January 11, 2002

|  |  |

|  |
Lime Rock Park: The Secret Valley of Racing (CLASSICS REMASTERED) - Janu...

Scott's correct regarding staying anywhere near the track that weekend, you have to plan well in advance if you want to stay anywhere within 30 minutes of the track. But I'm sure Henry and Paul will give us lots of information in the coming weeks and months.
Regards,Bob Lang