[Fot] VIR Wild Hare 2024

Mark Cook mecook at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 6 07:12:52 MDT 2024

Nice video Bob.  Was great to meet everyone in person at VIR on Saturday.  Hope to add to the number of Triumphs on the track at the Wild Hare Run next year.

Link to some pics and a video of Group 3 leaving the grid on Saturday.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UZ0aiSEiYES9NK4lJdiZsekeN49Ko7LI?usp=drive_link

Thanks,

Mark Cook