[Fot] Golf Cart Rental at Sonoma and Laguna

Dave Riddle Dave at microworks.net
Tue Apr 2 16:22:06 MDT 2024

Curt can you help with this as you are in the area?

Has anyone ever obtained a Golf Cart to rent at either/both Sonoma and Laguna Seca?  It is turning into a HUGE runaround.  Both vendor for Sonoma and Laguna require, as part of the rental, that we obtain a $1,000,000 General Liability policy and supply them with the documentation showing we have such a policy.

The Company that Sonoma referred me, named Thimble, to for this type policy said they don't do it and referred me to a "Partner" Company named Tivly that does. Called them and they in turn referred me to a company, Ideal Insurance Agency, that I have emailed but never heard back from

For Laguna Seca the company they referred me to, K and K Insurance, I sent them this question...

"You were recommended as a vendor to obtain a Comprehensive General Liability, Bodily Injury and Property Damage, combined single amount of 1,000,000 as part of the rental agreement on some Golf Carts for an event at Laguna Seca. We would also need the same type policy for an event at Sonoma Raceway"

They replied back with an application for a policy as if I wanted to host an event. Questions like have we have ever done an event like this, will it be open to the public, number and age of the participants, etc...

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA8511.85AB5F70]<http://www.microworks.net/>
Dave Riddle
Business IT Consulting
Office: 480.610.8234
Cell: 602.692.5276
eMail: dave at microworks.net<mailto:dave at microworks.net>
Website: http://www.microworks.net<http://www.microworks.net/>
[cid:image002.png at 01DA8511.85AB5F70]<https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/>[cid:image003.png at 01DA8511.85AB5F70]<https://www.acronis.com/en-us/>[cid:image004.png at 01DA8511.85AB5F70]<https://www.clio.com/>[cid:image005.png at 01DA8511.85AB5F70]<https://www.citycommunications.com/>