[Fot] Looking for empty trailer heading northeast

Bob Bownes -Seiri bownes at seiri.com
Tue Oct 10 15:18:58 MDT 2023

I know it’s an incredibly longshot, but does anyone happen to have an empty trailer heading north east from Texas? Pacific endpoints are Houston and Troy New York, but I can make both ends a flexible.

I have a chance to pick up a vintage race car at a very decent price, but I don’t really want to fly to Texas, pick up the truck and a trailer, and drive it home. I’d go with one of the normal rental, you ship, kind of folk, but it’s not gonna be a trivial load and go as it is a Formula car.

Many thanks!
Bob