[Fot] TR6 camshaft

Charly charly at mitchelplumbing.com
Mon May 8 09:39:14 MDT 2023

I always degree the cam with a degree wheel and a dial indicator, I use a lifter amd a 3/8 drive extension for weight.  I have
been able to check at the rockers, but wouldn't trust it for setting up. And I think you can also flip the timing gear over to
get a slight difference also. I've never done that, I use a vernier timing gear.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44
 Mon 08/05/23  6:13 AM , Bob Kramer via Fot fot at autox.team.net sent: