[Fot] JK Jackson 1939 - 2023

R. John Lye rjl6n at cstone.net
Fri Jun 30 07:18:36 MDT 2023

Thanks Henry, I just saw this on the Grassroots Motorsports site.

JK was also a mentor to me early on, and he built me a gearbox
for my TR-4 - and then we had some great battles at the VTR
Nationals autocrosses.  After I sold the car to buy a Formula
Ford, I didn't see as much of him.  I had been thinking of him
recently, and wondered how he was doing.

This is very sad news.

John