[Fot] Racing Rain Tires

Joe Boruch jaboruch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 20:35:17 MDT 2023

 Hoosier H2O DOT rain tires work well, but I do not know if the vintage groups approve them.JoeB
    On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 09:37:34 PM EDT, James Trudeau via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 After sliding around the wet track sessions at Thompson last weekend (on hard all-season “rain”  road tires) and with scattered rain on the horizon for VSCCA’s next event at Club Motorsport, I’m looking into intermediate rain tires for my Spitfire.

Wheel will be 5.5x13 Minilites and use 6.0x20.5 Hoosier TD-R in the dry.

Mike Harmuth showed me his Toyo Proxes (I think), but I didn’t catch the size - which I need.

The #19 GT6 also had Hoosier mud tires, very sticky but wear fast on a drying track.

Suggestions please!

Thanks,

Jim

Sent from my iPhone