[Fot] Fuel injection

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:42:15 MDT 2023

On 7/28/23 10:22 AM, J.C. Hassall wrote:
> Hi TeriAnn,
>
> That's great info, very extensive.  Months ago I asked ITG UK if they
> had one in stock (NLA in the "colonies").  They said that they had no
> stock (last sale was 14 years ago), so it would be bespoke and cost 71
> UK pounds plus carriage, etc. Needless to say I declined.

I bet they have the pattern on file. It is just a sheet of aluminum with
holes drilled in it. They should be able to make them up on demand
cheaper than that. But maybe they have a min. price for specials.

At worst someone could just trace their back plate and hand it to
someone who has the special tools to cut one or more out.

TeriAnn