[Fot] Vintage Racing Map - updated

Mike Jackson grandwazoo at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 12:01:44 MDT 2023

The map is very cool!  I had not looked at it before

The lovely dot in South Florida however appears to be my house 😂
While it is Intergalactic HQ for VDCA, there is no race track.
See www,vintagedrive.com for tracks we do sanction races.

Mike Jackson - TR3, same one I went to drivers school in 37 yrs ago