[Fot] P9 Cesar Granados

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 09:06:30 MDT 2023

Here's a link to my Facebook page, North American Triumphs with my coverage
of Cesar Granados.

I've got to tell you all that Cesar epitomizes what Vintage racing is all
about. I saw him greet a couple spectators and even offered the seat of his
racecar in the paddock to inspire and welcome these people. He did all of
this, unaware that I was watching, so I made it a point to photograph the
event. I have added a couple of those photos to the paddock, pits, and
on-track photos in the stream.

His enthusiasm throughout the weekend was infectious. Thanks Cesar!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0wjVdPKVDqwFnRxvySzACr3TFj8yZDQU5QmUs5pNr6K8NG1s9o5Tc9zgnhMZmumGFl&id=100063520364860&mibextid=Nif5oz

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor VTR #94692
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
Friends of Triumph - Media
515-339-4228