[Fot] Kastner Cup.

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Wed Jul 26 14:20:57 MDT 2023

I’m more for track time than the big festivals offer, though I like the idea of being on a bucket list track.

Lime Rock is really fun to drive, great place but limited facilities for campers/hookups for rigs. I’ve done both the two day events there (lots of track time, like 3-4 sessions/day) and the Fall Festival - amazing sights/cars, but probably just two 20 minute sessions per day, and as Mike said, no racing on Sunday due to a longstanding agreement with the church across the road.