[Fot] Quaiffe Versus Gripper -

R. John Lye rjl6n at cstone.net
Fri Jul 21 06:52:18 MDT 2023

That is good to know, thanks John.

John

On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 23:31:14 +0000, "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

I thought the Tran X was made by Quaife… in any event their disc’s fit my old Salisbury unit.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2023, at 7:22 PM, Scott Janzen via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 thanks, Dave.  Well, I have a welded diff - it requires some input to work - does that mean I drive like a madman?  Interesting, your results are the opposite of what I would have expected.  I assumed the welded diff is more of an inhibitor in tight turns where it wants the car to understeer, and on sweepers the wheel speed differential would have less of an effect.
Guess I’ll just have to try and find out.  Don’t like the idea of any wheel spin though.