[Fot] Road America!!!

Shawn Frank continuedlegacy1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:26:51 MDT 2023

I have seen a couple FOT guys wondering about coverage of the race as well
as photographs from the upcoming weekend. If any racers want copies of
photos that I take of them, please let me know. I do not charge FOT for
photos, so I will email them to you at no charge. I do, however, accept
donations... :-)

My plan at Road America is to stick close to the FOT. There are a lot of
distractions upcoming, but my main focus throughout the WIC weekend is the
Kastner Cup and the Triumphs on track. I am not sure if I will be doing the
group photo or not, but I will go with the flow, see what happens. This may
be a bigger event than I can handle and I don't have the Erics with me
this year, but I will do my best to give the Friends of Triumph the
exposure that you deserve.

I will post updates, results, live video, and photos throughout the weekend
on my Facebook page North American Triumphs, if you are unable to make it.

Follow along here:
www.facebook.com/northamtriumphs

Look for my dayglo yellow Chuck Taylors and give me a wave!

*Shawn Frank*

*The Vintage Triumph Magazine - EditorNorth American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire
& GT6 Magazine) - OwnerContinued Legacy Photo - OwnerIowa British Car
ClubFriends of Triumph - Media515-339-4228'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV
"Gertrude"*