[Fot] Hoosier radial slicks

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 9 14:39:50 MDT 2023

Dear Ken,

When I got the tires made little changes like camber, ride height, sway bar settings.

For sure the high pressure on the tires make them feel nice to ride….but the laptime says -> SLOW.

Interestingly the low tire pressure felt even better, and the tops speed chart is also interesting:

32psi – 194kph

30psi – 208kph

34psi – 197kph

27psi – 216kph – 5th fastest  car in that race.

Means, low pressure is the way to go.

But I’ll get a softer compound for the back end. The tire man said, the rear tires don’t reach the necessary temperature.

Cheers

Chris