[Fot] GT6 rear axles

Jason Ostrowski jason at multivintage.com
Sat Jan 21 15:57:15 MST 2023

Mike D.
Good to hear that you are inquiring about the GT6 axles.
This is one of the main development points of any significant GT6.
Perhaps the most important.
I’d stay away from anything with even the slightest whiff of a swing axle design.
Consider engineering designs for much more powerful cars.
 Smart custom engineering is required.
Options often  Include parts from:
-Datsun 240-280 style as proven by Steve Smith.
-TR6’s
-Corvair
-Corvette
-Custom made.
People that follow wisdom on this topic, end up with great cars.

Several of the best GT6’s ever built will be available for viewing at Road America this summer at the Kastner Cup.
You likely won’t find all the answers to this query in a simple internet thread.
However, most, if not all of your questions can be answered by studying some very successful examples that will be kicking ass on track. The actively racing GT6 guys are doing some cool stuff and will be available to lead you in the right direction.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars
Sent from my iPhone