[Fot] Close ratio gears

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 20:21:59 MST 2023

I'm using one.
Wouldn't mind having another one.  Should have bought one when they were available at $600 or what ever it was.
It's difficult to understand the reasoning behind not letting a more modern and available option to be used.  Toyota, Miata, T5 or what ever.  Had I known that to date, absolutely no tech inspector would ever even look at or question my gear box or if I was using rack and pinion steering, I may have gone that route in the first place.  I don't think these items make the car or driver go much faster and spoil the competition.  Some are using these already anyhow.  I've heard the argument many times, that basically the original option with over-drive had 7 gears.  Why wouldn't any 5-speed be allowed.  Thegridsaregettingsmaller.com.  I like to add .com. to anything.  And, I'mnotsleepingverywellthesedays.com.  That sort of thing...com.   Gdamn$85sycrorings.com.  Hehehe.com.
Dave H.