[Fot] Cam, etc...

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Sat Jan 14 15:41:21 MST 2023

I'd think that cam would be too much for a street engine. I designed a
more street friendly one with 270 degrees duration (226 at 0.050) and
0.320 lift. A few guys bought them. Unfortunately, they were done CNC,
so I never had a master made. I'd gladly share the numbers if someone
wanted to make one. I think the stock TR4 cams are very good for a
street motor.
  - Larry