[Fot] Alloy water pump housing - Spit/GT6/TR6

gt6steve at aol.com gt6steve at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 07:54:20 MST 2023

I love them!  I’m fanatical about shaving ounces and I deem that one worthy.  I stayed turning my own until I ran out of the free billet lol

Message me later and I’ll send you the part number for a rebuild kit, from a tractor. Even has a better impeller if I remember correctly
Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS